Sarasota Pedestrian Accident Lawyers You Can Trust
- A human body is no match for a car, truck, or motorcycle in motion. The person struck has no vehicle body surrounding him or her and no protective devices such as seat belts. A pedestrian with a helmet is a rarity. Head injuries and other serious injuries are common.
- Sometimes, pedestrian accidents are truly accidents. This can be the case when motorists could not see the person or tried unsuccessfully to avoid striking him or her. In other cases, a pedestrian accident is clearly the result of gross negligence by a driver.
- Hit-and-run pedestrian accidents are common. Even if the vehicle or driver is never identified, there may be other available sources of compensation, such as the pedestrian’s own uninsured motorist coverage (or that of a close family member living in the same residence).
- Every accident is unique. Variables such as crosswalks, crossing signals, and the injured pedestrian’s age may have an impact on a pedestrian accident case.
Make a Statement and Influence Change
Did you know that our area of Florida has some of the nation’s worst statistics pertaining to pedestrian accidents? Do you hope to make a statement about the hazards at the location where your pedestrian accident happened? Our pedestrian accident lawyer will gladly collaborate with you in that effort. First, our firm will hold negligent parties responsible to compensate you. We can also advise you on how to bring complaints forward.
With your injuries, you may be in a powerful position to illustrate to authorities what can happen when an intersection is dangerous or when traffic flow was not properly regulated. Maybe changes should be made in the area where you or your loved one was injured while on foot in our city or elsewhere.
For now, however, we consider it our job to help you get the resources you need to cover:
- Medical bills
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Lost wage replacement
- Pain and suffering
This Should Not Have Happened to You!
We are a local Sarasota law firm, strongly committed to making our community a better place. We want our city to be safer, and we want those injured in a pedestrian accident to be fairly compensated. With 26 years of experience, our pedestrian accident attorney is ready to fight for your right to compensation for your losses. Even if your case presents difficulties, our office is prepared to persevere for the sake of your recovery.
We are always willing to evaluate potential pedestrian accident cases and give preliminary advice in a free initial consultation. We can travel to your home or hospital if you are unable to come to our law offices. Once you decide to work with our firm, you can count on clear communication with the attorney. The rest of our firm is also here to help you. We operate as a team in support of our clients’ successful case outcomes.